At Princeton Medical Group, there is a comprehensive team to care for all aspects of your healthcare needs.
- Our board-certified hematologists and medical oncologists coordinate overall patient care and direct chemotherapy and related medical treatments.
- Registered Nurses are the cornerstone of the patient care team, facilitating and coordinating treatment plans.
- Oncology Certified Nurses (OCN) administer therapeutics and play a vital role is patient education and prevention of complications.
- Dedicated financial consultants work as the patient’s advocate to ease the financial worries of becoming ill.
- The preauthorization department ensures that test and therapeutics are addressed in a timely fashion.
- On-site laboratory provides convenience for patients and allows physicians to receive same-day test results.
Oncology/Hematology at Princeton Medical Group
419 North Harrison Street
Princeton, NJ 08540