Senior Shopping Hours Offered 6am through 8am.
Those with compromised immune systems may take advantage of this shopping time as well.
We implore everyone to do the right thing. If you are not a member of one of those groups, please refrain from entering our stores until after 8am. Stores will close at 8pm to allow our associates more time to rest and to allow more time for re-stocking and cleaning.
Reminder (beginning March 23rd):
6am - 8am Seniors and Immunocompromised
8am - 8pm: General public
We are doing our very best to react and adapt to the needs of the communities we serve. This situation continues to evolve and has been a tremendous challenge for our associates. We are tremendously proud of our team and sincerely grateful for their efforts to serve all of you. With our customers’ and associates’ wellbeing in mind, we’ve made the decision to amend our hours of operation. This change will take place beginning Monday, March 23rd and will continue until further notice.
We also wanted to update you on the precautions we are taking as a company and try to allay some of your concerns during this public health crisis.
In addition to our regular, thorough cleaning of contact surfaces & bathrooms, here are some of the ongoing measures we are taking to keep you and your family safe while you are shopping at McCaffrey’s:
• monitoring all COVID-19 (coronavirus) developments closely
• following the guidance of local health authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
• sanitizing high-touch areas – carts, baskets, checkouts, self-service food stations, cashier conveyor belts, credit card keypads, etc.
• suspending food sampling programs and in-store sampling events
• stressing healthy workplace habits – frequent handwashing, coughing/sneezing into elbow, social distancing, etc.
• emphasizing that associates should stay home if they are feeling ill
• providing cart wipes and extra hand sanitizer at multiple, key locations throughout our stores
• closing our hot, salad, soup & olive bars at the end of day on Friday, March 13th
Since various, high-demand products are in short supply, we’ve placed purchase limits on items. We’re working with our vendors to keep these items on the shelf for all of our customers. Thanks for everyone’s cooperation in purchasing just what you need.
If you have more questions about our steps and precautions, please send us an email via our form at mccaffreys.com/contact-us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We share your concern for keeping our families safe & healthy. Thank you for trusting us during this most trying time. We vow to do our best to keep your family, our associates and our community safe.
Jim McCaffrey III & Jim McCaffrey IV