Joseph Gormley, CPA, opened his own accounting firm in Princeton, New Jersey and he practices full time as a Certified Public Accountant. He has more than 25 years experience in accounting, tax, and related fields serving clients in the Trenton and Princeton areas.
“My favorite part of meeting with my business clients is learning about their business, and finding ways I can help them keep more of their own money by sound financial and tax planning.”
“Being a small business is so important to the economy today, and I am proud of the service I offer to my community and feel that my advice has helped businesses succeed.”
–Joe Gormley, CPA
Why Choose Joe Gormley?
- Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor. Joe teaches classes for business owners on effective use of QuickBooks to save them time and money and give them easy-to-understand accounting details.
- Being admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service by examination.
- Served as a member of the Corporate Audit Staff of the New Jersey Division of Taxation.
- Served as a member of the Editorial Staff of The Research Institute of America (a leading publisher of tax and accounting literature).
- Was an adjunct faculty member of Mercer County Community College.
- A fellow in the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Has written a weekly column on taxes and finance that has appeared in the Trentonian newspaper.
- Certified Public Accountant in New Jersey
- Graduated from Saint Thomas University, Miami, Florida
- Villanova University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Joe and his faithful dog, Robbie, are both into taking long walks Robbie, because that’s what dogs do and Joe, because he is totally into physical fitness. Joe is also a ballroom dancer and especially loves Latin dancing. He swings a mean golf club.